This project was funded by the State Trustees Australia Foundation through the Ageing, Disability and Mental Health Collaborative Panel.
The Ageing, Disability and Mental Health Collaborative Panel was established in 2014 to build the capacity of the ageing, disability and mental health sectors to:
- Prepare for the transformational changes associated with Government reforms including the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and the introduction of the Aged Care Gateway and related funding reforms.
- Develop good practice in response to these reforms and for the future in relation to consumer led service delivery, develop new training approaches, share their experiences and collaborate on common challenges and opportunities.
The panel is supported by State Trustees Australia Foundation and includes representatives from:
- Australian Federation of Disability Organisations
- Australian Multicultural Community Services
- Carers Australia Victoria
- Council On The Ageing Victoria
- Ethnic Communities’ Council of Victoria
- Mental Health Victoria
- National Disability Services
- State Trustees Australia Foundation
- Victorian Aboriginal Controlled Health Organisation Inc and
- Victorian Council of Social Service.